Sunday, February 10, 2013

'80 Sheets of Mountains' by Nendo

nendo's snow-capped mountain installation at stockholm furniture fair
 
I was looking around on designboom.com, and I found this sculpture called '80 Sheets of Mountains' by Nendo, at the Stockholm Furniture and Light Fair 2013. It is made out of laser-cut and stretched 80 sheets of 5mm plastic foam board. Nendo was inspired by snow-capped mountains. This caught my eye because it reminded me of our current project.
 
Here are more images of the structure.
 
nendo stockholm furniture & light fair guest of honor
 


 
Here is the designer himself, Nendo.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! What a great post! I love the design concept and it relates to what we are doing now! Thanks for posting on your blog, and others!

    ReplyDelete